Saturday, March 8, 2008

I am totally trying this out----Finallly!



Okay, so I am totally new at this blogging thing. My new friend Mandy has totally set me up and she is going to die in shock that I am trying this! And on my own! I thought it would totally be fun to do a class site. I still need to get the A-okay from parents before posting their kids on my blog, but hopefully I will be able to soon! So for now here is a trial pic. of me and my family at Disneyland last summer. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

YEAH!!!!!! good job! I am so proud of you and so excited to read all about your class. AWESOME!

Jamie said...

Love the blog, cant wait to see more!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Well hurry and get the OK- I love the idea of a class blog.

Taylor will be gone from March 25th - the 30th. Yep she will be in Disney World. Yeah for her huh?

diedra said...

Hi Mrs. Green's First Grade Class,
This is an awesome webpage. Keep up the great work!!!

Ms. Massey